Meet Me Tonight in Atlantic City: Mocktails, AC Pride & Late-Night Eats

 Even though Atlantic City is practically in my backyard, I have to admit we didn’t make it into town nearly as much as I would have liked this summer. So when I finally had an excuse to get dressed up, head into Atlantic City, and see some fabulous people, I was like…HIT IT BRUCE!

MEET ME TONIGHT IN ATLANTIC CITY! 🎰✨🎸 

And yes, dear Partiers, I have a confession to make: I was absolutely terrible at taking pictures this week. 🀦‍♀️

I was too busy having fun. I regret nothing.

A Night Out with AC Pride at Club Madrid

My first stop was Angeloni’s Club Madrid, where I met up with some amazing friends from AC Pride.

Club Madrid is always a fun Atlantic City stop. Between the mood lighting, unique seating areas, and overall atmosphere, it has that perfect “I’m going out tonight” feeling.

And, as usual with AC Pride events, the people were fantastic.

Everyone was friendly, welcoming, and genuinely happy to be there. There was plenty of mingling, laughing, and catching up, which is exactly what you want when you're heading out for a night with friends.

Of course, being the Sober Party Girl, there was one thing I absolutely had to investigate…

The Mocktail 🍹

You already know I wasn't walking into a room full of drinks without finding myself a mocktail.

I ordered the “Chef Pam” mocktail, which was a refreshing combination of hibiscus, mint, lime, and club soda. And I really enjoyed this one!

It was light, refreshing, and had just enough flavor without being overly sweet. But the real star of the presentation? That dehydrated orange garnish! 🍊

You know I'm a sucker for a pretty mocktail.

It was exactly the kind of drink I like to find when I'm out socializing: something fun, refreshing, and actually feels like a drink rather than an afterthought.

Off to Hard Rock Atlantic City 🎸

Unfortunately, my Club Madrid visit was a quick one.

I had another group of people to meet at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, so after finishing my mocktail, making my rounds, and enjoying some time with my AC Pride friends, I slipped out the side door and headed to my next adventure.

When I got to Hard Rock, I picked up my shiny new updated Hard Rock Players Club card. And then I discovered something very important.

I had a dining voucher! Now, I fully intended to save that voucher for another day.

Keyword: intended.

Apparently, when you tap the voucher twice, it prints out. Did I know that?

Absolutely not. So apparently I was eating. πŸ˜‚

Honestly, what a happy accident.

Late-Night Chinese Food at Youyu Noodle Bar 🍜

I stopped at Youyu Noodle Bar for a quick late-night snack, and I'm pretty happy that my lack of voucher knowledge forced me into this situation.

Because this food was GOOD.

Cantonese Chicken Lo Mein

Let's start with the Cantonese Chicken Lo Mein. This was pretty damn good.

The noodles seemed to go on forever, which I consider a compliment when we're talking about lo mein. The vegetables were fresh and crisp, the chicken was plentiful, and everything was packed with flavor.

For around $25, I thought this was absolutely worth it. But then came the Thai Style Chicken Satay.

And, oh my goodness.

Thai Style Chicken Satay

I was expecting chicken satay. What I got was essentially impossibly delicious barbecue chicken on a stick. 

And honestly? I could have just ordered this.

The chicken was tender and juicy, with all that delicious barbecue flavor packed into every bite.

If you're looking for a late-night bite while you're visiting Atlantic City, this was one of those unexpected little food wins that makes you glad you ended up ordering something.

So, the Hard Rock dining voucher that I accidentally printed?

Thank you for your service. πŸ˜‚

A Quick Atlantic City Night

After dinner, I walked around the casino for a bit, lost some money, because apparently Atlantic City needed a donation, and decided it was time to go home.

It was a weekday, after all.

And as someone who already struggles to get herself out of bed for work, I figured I should probably stop testing my limits. πŸ˜‚

This wasn't a long night in Atlantic City. It wasn't some giant night on the town.

It was just a quick evening filled with AC Pride friends, a fun mocktail, casino wandering, delicious Chinese food, and a little unexpected adventure.

And honestly? Sometimes those are the best nights.

I got dressed up, got out of the house, caught up with people I love, discovered a delicious mocktail, ate some seriously good food, and made a few memories along the way.

That's what I love about living so close to Atlantic City. You don't always need a huge plan. Sometimes you can just say, “Meet me tonight in Atlantic City,” and see where the night takes you.

And these are the nights that make all the hard work worth it.

Until next time,

The Sober Party Girl πŸ’‹πŸΉ✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landing Point Tavern: Worth Every Minute of the Wait

A Brand-New Experience at Pablo’s in Somers Point (+ A Mocktail Surprise at Texas Roadhouse)

Move Over, Somers Point: Webster’s Tavern Is the New Hot Spot in Town